What We Believe
Side by Side International Ministries Statement of Faith
The corporation, Side by Side International Ministries, Inc. accepts the Scriptures as the revealed will of God, the all sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts these fundamental Tenets of Faith and Doctrine.
1. The Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man.
2. The triune Godhead is comprised of three separate and distinct personalities: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit,
who are eternally self-existent, self-revealed, and function as one entity.
3. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential,
and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, His miracles,
His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father,
and in His personal return in power and glory.
5. The ordinance of Baptism by water as a declaration to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have
also been raised with Him to walk in newness of life.
6.Participation in the Lord's Supper according to 1 Corinthians 11:24-25, 28.
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian
s bestowed with spiritual gifts for ministry, are enabled to live a Godly life and to perform good works.
8.We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life,
and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. The church is the body of Christ,
the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the general assembly ad church of the first born,
whose names are written in Heaven.